Templafy is pioneering the content enablement category and defining the future of work by helping companies worldwide accelerate the business performance of content. Our platform allows companies to align workforces and effortlessly govern content while supporting teams and employees as they create on-brand, high-performing business content – like documents, presentations, and emails, faster. Templafy supports over 2.8M users and enables over 600 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, and BDO.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy's success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices in New York, Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Eindhoven, and Sydney. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over $125 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Dawn Capital, and Blue Cloud Ventures. The future of work relies on content enabled by Templafy.
About the role
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be at the forefront of the customer journey, guiding and advising our enterprise customers enabling them to achieve their desired outcomes. This starts with a consultative and prescriptive approach as you own and handle the implementation of customers, teaching them best practices, workflows, and overcoming blockers, as you work towards a successful launch. You are expected to drive engagement and adoption by meeting with end-users, identifying champions, establishing use cases, facilitating customer loyalty and product stickiness, unlocking renewal- and growth opportunities. If you are excited about working with customers, have experience coordinating and deploying software solutions, and want to be part of a high growth company and collaborative team, we would be excited to speak with you!
- Own the entire customer journey for 10-20 large enterprise customers with a deep understanding of their motivations, business drivers, strategic goals, and desired outcomes.
- Develop and carry out on detailed project plans to guide customers through implementation, change management, adoption, and value realization, unlocking growth and customer advocacy initiatives.
- Become a product expert, advising your customers on how to best leverage our platform via best practices, for specific workflows, use cases, and learnings from other customers, etc.
- Quickly establish rapport and build relationships across all levels within a customer organization, including day-to-day IT contacts, influencers, and decision makers (CXO)
- Work closely with cross functional teams across Product, Marketing, Account Management, external partners, etc. bringing them into the customer conversations as needed
- Advocate for and represent the voice of the customer to the wider Templafy organization
- Overcome obstacles and challenges independently and as part of the CS team. Solve problems for your customers, the team, and the company as we continue to grow
- Analyze customer usage trends and qualitative context to formulate hypothesis to articulate and demonstrate value to C-level stakeholders.
- Upskill the broader CS team by mentoring junior CSMs, sharing best practices, and finding areas to optimize such as but not limited to existing processes and playbooks
- 5-7+ years of customer facing experience at a SaaS organization, management consulting firm, or as an internal project / program manager. Customer Success Management experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience in directing and delivering on large scale projects, programs, or deployments, with a proven previous experience of success.
- High-quality presentation and communication skills with the ability to influence external stakeholders ranging from IT Admins to CTO/CIOs.
- Strategic mindset with an ability to set long term account plans and carry out on the short-term actions required to get there.
- Desire to help build the car while driving it: you bring an open mind, fresh perspectives, and are eager to help define the overall Customer Success program at a rapidly growing organization.
- Former colleagues will describe you as empathetic, committed, motivated, and collaborative. You have a team-first mentality and desire to play a part in supporting the wider team and organization to learn, grow, and develop.
What else to know:
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence, and impact a company in rapid growth with an abundance of organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the growth of the company. We interact freely across teams and are dedicated to building good company culture with an emphasis on career development and plenty of social events.
If you want to find out more about an insider’s view of life in Templafy, take a look at our Inside Templafy posts here: CSM at Templafy
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.