Templafy is pioneering the content enablement category and defining the future of work by helping companies worldwide accelerate the business performance of content. Our platform allows companies to align workforces and effortlessly govern content while supporting teams and employees as they create on-brand, high-performing business content – like documents, presentations, and emails, faster. Templafy supports over 2.8M users and enables over 600 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, and BDO.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy's success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices in New York, Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Eindhoven, and Sydney. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over $125 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Dawn Capital, and Blue Cloud Ventures. The future of work relies on content enabled by Templafy.
What we’re looking for:
We are currently looking for a high-energy, motivated Strategic Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales experience. You will build, grow, and propel revenue at the largest enterprises in the world. You thrive by owning and controlling an enterprise sales process and deploy an internal team consisting of your business development, marketing, pre-sales, delivery, and customer success colleagues.
- As a Strategic Account Executive, you will focus on crafting and devising the growth strategy for Templafy’s largest customers while creating new business with enterprise companies especially within the professional services industry and top global enterprises
- You will execute on your portfolio pipeline to deliver maximum revenue potential
- You will supervise and complete complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
- You will forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- You will evangelize the Templafy vision through product demonstrations and account specific initiatives
- 7 + years of solid B2B SaaS sales experience and skills
- Ability to mentor a team of Account Development reps
- Proven history of selling to large enterprise
- Understand different stakeholders in a B2B buying process - ability to talk business with C-level executives on the customer side
- Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic and structured
- Consultative mindset / relationship managing skills
- Skilled collaborator capabilities but still a motivated self-starter
What else to know:
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with an abundance of organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have direct influence on the growth of the company.
We interact freely across teams and are dedicated to building a strong company culture with an emphasis on career development and plenty of social events.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.