Templafy is pioneering the content enablement category and defining the future of work by helping companies worldwide accelerate the business performance of content. Our platform allows companies to align workforces and effortlessly govern content while supporting teams and employees as they create on-brand, high-performing business content – like documents, presentations, and emails, faster. Templafy supports over 2.8M users and enables over 600 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, and BDO.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy's success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices in New York, Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Eindhoven, and Sydney. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over $125 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Dawn Capital, and Blue Cloud Ventures. The future of work relies on content enabled by Templafy.
If you want to get an insider’s view of life in Templafy take a look at our Inside Templafy posts here.
What we are looking for:
As a Global Sales Commission Manager at Templafy, your primary focus will be the administration of commercial incentive plans in and outside of our Incentive Compensation Management software (ICM). You will report to the Director of GTM Insights and Analytics and become part of the Revenue Operations team.
Being that this is a new role at Templafy, you will get the opportunity to build the foundation for the function along with processes related but not limited to ensuring correct and on-time payments, enabling reporting by maintaining business critical quota files, issuing new plan documents, running incentive calculations, and being the point of contact and problem solver for inquiries that arise.
Your meticulous and structured way of working paired with an understanding of sales compensation plans will make you an important part of the Revenue Operations team, in which we seek towards creating operational excellence and transparency to ensure long-term growth.
- Run monthly, quarterly and yearly commercial compensation cycles
- Be the point of contact for payees and managers for questions related to commercial compensation
- Maintain quota and other target files, crucial for performance analysis and compensation
- Build, issue and maintain underlying plans and related documents for new and existing employees
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical or data administration role
- Admin experience with an Incentive Management System (preferably Xactly Incent) or with Salesforce
- Microsoft Office skills: High level of proficiency in Excel
- Drive: Aspiration, efficient work ethic and commitment to continuously improve
- Detail oriented: Accuracy is the highest priority
- Ability to identify and solve numeric data inconsistencies
- Structured thinking: Ability to break down problems precisely and pay attention to detail
- Concise communicator: Quick to see and explain what really matters
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher; can be substituted by experience
What else to know:
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with an abundance of organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have direct influence on the growth of the company.
We interact freely across teams and are dedicated to building a strong company culture with an emphasis on career development and plenty of social events.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.