Templafy is pioneering the content enablement category and defining the future of work by helping companies worldwide accelerate the business performance of content. Our platform allows companies to align workforces and effortlessly govern content while supporting teams and employees as they create on-brand, high-performing business content – like documents, presentations, and emails, faster. Templafy supports over 2.8M users and enables over 600 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, and BDO.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy's success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices in New York, Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Eindhoven, and Sydney. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over $125 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Dawn Capital, and Blue Cloud Ventures. The future of work relies on content enabled by Templafy.
About the Templafy platform:
Templafy is a content enablement platform that ensures employee productivity as well as legal and brand compliance.
- Templafy is a cloud-based template management solution with strong integration to MS Office suite and with integrations to other integrations like DAM, DMS, CRM.
- Templafy integrates with client IT infrastructure via SSO.
- Templafy integration to MS Office requires a classic deployment of an .MSI package that installs our VSTO Add-ins (or Web Add-ins from MS Office store)
- Templafy integrates with Client Email servers to offer an email signature solution.
About the role:
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical aspect of the customer journey. You will work very closely with prospect/customer IT with the goal of effectively implementing the Templafy platform and cultivating a great post-live relationship with customer IT.
Solutions Engineering collaborates closely with Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Engineering as the Solutions expert that will support them during the whole client journey.
Next to productive implementations, you will function as Technical Account Manager. Therefore, keeping our customers on the latest software and acting as a trusted technical advisor for our clients.
Besides working closely with Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Engineering, you will interact with a wide range of internal Templafy teams such as Product, Support and Engineering, Customer Success, Account Management, and Account Executives to contribute on the continued growth of Templafy.
- Assist AEs and work together with Pre-Sales team to conduct POCs
- Implement Templafy solution together with client IT and Post-Sales team
- Handle the advance support requests and work closely with support team to enable them for the ongoing support requests
- Incident management. Work with Templafy Support, Engineering and Templafy Site Reliability Engineering team to align on support for Email sign server clients.
- Evaluate and build strong incident handling processes and capabilities with clear responsibilities to other teams in Engineering.
- Technical account management for the live customers with Emails Server
- Design the Architecture of the Email signature servers based on the customer setup
- Design and maintain the email signature products documentation.
- Maintain internal as well as external knowledgebase as well as other relevant collateral to support the sales, CS, implementation, and support.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to improve the capabilities of the Templafy Email signature solutions.
We expect you to have a solid technical background. You have a problem-solving mindset and the aspiration to apply your skills in troubleshooting to find exemplary solutions.
You already have some experience in a similar position with high-quality results, and you are committed to finding solutions to problems and delivering optimal customer experience.
- 3+ years experience in technical implementation of cloud-based SaaS software
- Documented experience of technical project management in large enterprises with complex IT infrastructure
- 3 + years with Azure, Docker, Kubernetes experience
- Skilled stakeholder management
- Aspiration, self-motivation and keen to learn
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly collaborative
What else to know:
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with an abundance of organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have direct influence on the growth of the company.
We interact freely across teams and are dedicated to building a strong company culture with an emphasis on career development and plenty of social events.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.