This position is based in NYC.
Templafy is pioneering the content enablement category and defining the future of work by helping companies worldwide accelerate the business performance of content. Our platform allows companies to align workforces and effortlessly govern content while supporting teams and employees as they create on-brand, high-performing business content – like documents, presentations, and emails, faster. Templafy supports over 2.8M users and enables over 600 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, and BDO.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy's success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices in New York, Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Eindhoven, and Sydney. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over $125 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Dawn Capital, and Blue Cloud Ventures. The future of work relies on content enabled by Templafy.
If you want to get an insider’s view of life in Templafy take a look at our Inside Templafy posts here.
What we’re looking for:
The Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting Templafy's regional integrated marketing campaigns worldwide via campaign planning, execution, and measurement, as well as helping to advance the organization's account-based marketing (ABM) strategy. Working collaboratively with a global marketing team, this position will also assist deliver integrated campaigns to propel demand generation. The ideal candidate will possess enthusiasm for B2B marketing and ABM, with a proven history of fruitful campaign execution within enterprise targets.
- Direct the advancement of the ABM roadmap for the business in pursuit of enterprise accounts worldwide
- Partner with Creative, Communications, and Digital Marketing stakeholders to create personalized content experiences for target accounts that guide quantifiable achievement across integrated/ABM customer and prospect segments
- Support demand generation and customer marketing stakeholders with integrated marketing execution including segmentation, tactical plans, sales integration, and analysis
- Integrate with Marketing, Sales, and Operations stakeholders to create and improve alignment across the organization
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field
- 4 + years experience developing demand generation strategies and campaigns in a B2B environment
- 2 + years working with account based marketing strategies targeting enterprise accounts and decision makers
- Experience developing a strategic roadmap for ABM and delivering measurable results (with a focus on enterprise accounts)
- Experience creating marketing plans and integrated marketing strategies to encourage measurable results via a demand waterfall
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot is a plus)
- Experience working with CRM platforms (Salesforce is a plus)
- Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a growing, deadline-oriented environment
- Understanding of solution-selling approach into targeted vertical markets
- Skilled ability to integrate and partner with sales teams and sales leadership
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- A motivated approach to problem identification and resolution
What else to know:
This position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part in the overall commercial strategy, and your work will have direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
- Employee Equity Program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Parental leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Company phone
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company discount program
- Flexible work environment
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.