Templafy is pioneering the content enablement category and defining the future of work by helping companies worldwide accelerate the business performance of content. Our platform allows companies to align workforces and effortlessly govern content while supporting teams and employees as they create on-brand, high-performing business content – like documents, presentations, and emails, faster. Templafy supports over 2.8M users and enables over 600 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, and BDO.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy's success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices in New York, Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Eindhoven, and Sydney. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over $125 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Dawn Capital, and Blue Cloud Ventures. The future of work relies on content enabled by Templafy.
What we’re looking for:
The sales enablement manager plays a vital role in partnering with cross-functional teams across sales, product, marketing, operations, and other teams to design and deliver programs that improve sales effectiveness.
Reporting to the Global Director Sales Enablement; you will be responsible for implementing against the enablement strategy to design and deliver highly effective programs that focus on improving sales effectiveness, sales productivity, training, and overall sales results.
The goal is to ensure our sales and customer success teams are equipped with content, tools, and training to differentiate and sell Templafy’s enterprise solutions.
- Support the client buyer journey and our sales processes at all stages, from lead generation to win/loss to client retention.
- Oversee day-to-day execution of sales enablement programs, including programmatic design, content curation, delivery, and ongoing optimization. (e.g., Onboarding, product launches, sales plays etc.).
- Work closely with product enablement, and marketing to coordinate communications to ensure that the sales team are informed of product updates, creative changes, positioning, etc. With the right information in the right context at the right time.
- Supervise the adoption and governance of sales enablement tools (e.g., Highspot, Gong)
- Create and curate engaging compelling content to support the sales cycle (e.g., email templates, playbooks).
- Regionalize global enablement programs to consider regional differences in selling approaches and communications.
- Support the Enablement team in Identify knowledge and skill gaps within the sales organization and design content to improve and influence results.
- Effectively improve upon existing processes and tools in collaboration with marketing, sales operations, product.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs by identifying and tracking key metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) that propel rep productivity.
Desired skills and experience:
- Enthusiastic about empowering sales teams be more effective and efficient in their interactions with customers and prospective buyers.
- Handles competing priorities and adapts to changes in project timelines.
- Thrive in a ever-growing environment and have a passion for creativity, collaboration, content creation and communications.
- An aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others
- Able to accomplish specific tasks while seeing the bigger picture
- Experience in working with and supporting multiple teams and departments
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in sales, sales enablement, or sales training role
- Instructional design experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with CRM and sales enablement tools.
- Deep empathy for sales and sales processes
- High-quality oral and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and project management skills
- Collaborator that excels in a innovative working environment
What else to know:
This position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part in the overall commercial strategy, and your work will have direct influence on the revenue growth of the company. We offer a dynamic and fun working environment that can be expected with a start-up in the center of Copenhagen.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.