Templafy is a successful fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are passionate about improving document creation processes and workflows and are continually advancing our product to best serve our customers. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation with a growing customer base of global enterprises. Our innovation and unique product has raised over $60 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners and Dawn Capital, and our recent acquisitions have included the companies iWRITER and Napp. We have offices in Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin and New York, with a Sydney office soon to open. We are growing fast, with an international team of over 200 colleagues who represent more than 40 different nationalities. Templafy is an exciting, fast-paced and enthusiastic workplace where every day presents new challenges.
Templafy is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the company and take Product Marketing to the next level on a global scale. You will report to the Marketing Director and be responsible for driving product marketing from customer research, product positioning and segmentation to successfully execution of product campaigns, sales enablement material and core product communications. It is a highly cross functional role where you will work closely with the product department as well as Sales, CS and SDR in our offices in New York, Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin, and Sydney.
Joining marketing in Templafy you will become part of a highly skilled and ambitious team of digital marketing specialists, local marketing managers, PR, and content creators (designers, copywriters and video production) that you will be sparing with on a daily basis.
- Overall product positioning and messaging.
- Convert feature descriptions and technical product capabilities to commercial messaging, GTM strategies and campaigns.
- Develop key enablement collateral together with Comms and Product.
- Conduct VOC research on priority segments and commercialize.
- Partner with sales and sales enablement to provide actionable insights and intelligence in the form of 1-pagers, battlecards, guides, core web pages, etc.
- Work closely with PR to develop product messaging and prepare demand campaigns in response to relevant product launches and announcements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Product Marketing from a B2B company.
- Strong technical understanding and interest in SaaS solution.
- Deep commercial understanding and experience with GTM strategies and execution.
- Experience with coordination of content and campaigns.
- Ability to conduct market research and draw actionable conclusions from this.
- Experience with marketing analytics and capability to evaluate success of campaigns/initiatives across the commercial channels.
- Permission to work in EU.
If you want to find out more about an insider’s view of life in Templafy, take a look at our Inside Templafy posts here: https://www.templafy.com/blog/topic/the-world-of-templafy.