Templafy is a successful fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are passionate about improving document creation processes and workflows and are continually advancing our product to best serve our customers. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation with a growing customer base of global enterprises. Our innovation and unique product has raised over $60 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners and Dawn Capital, and our recent acquisitions have included the companies iWRITER and Napp. We have offices in Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin and New York, with a Sydney office soon to open. We are growing fast, with an international team of over 200 colleagues who represent more than 40 different nationalities. Templafy is an exciting, fast-paced and enthusiastic workplace where every day presents new challenges.
As our new Talent Acquisition Partner your primary focus will be to hire top talents for Templafy’s Commercial teams. Alongside, you will be hiring into other corporate functions when needed. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a robust, hard-working, creative, and agile team responsible for hiring best-in-class talents. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top commercial talent in a creative way, improving, and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
Based out of Copenhagen, you will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused global Talent Acquisition team, and above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Templafy’s most important asset – our people!
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, and managing the offer process.
- Keep up with market trends in order to know which profiles to recruit.
- Work very closely with hiring managers to make sure we get the right talent for specific teams.
- Represent the company in all interactions with potential candidates, including networking events, local meet-ups, and career fairs.
- Various recruitment related projects.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience from a recruitment agency hiring commercial and generalist roles. Experience from a tech company will be considered a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices.
- Open-minded, inventive with commercial thinking and a solution-focused mindset.
- Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to delivery.
- Team player with proven ability to multi-task
- Strong English communication skills. Other languages are always welcome as it is an asset to our multicultural environment.
- Permission to work in the EU.
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with lots of organizational and development opportunities. We offer a dynamic and fun working environment typical of a thriving scale-up in the centre of Copenhagen.