As Head of Employer Branding, you will report to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition and will be responsible for overseeing Templafy's employer branding strategies, globally and locally (New York, Copenhagen, Berlin, Eindhoven, and Sydney). This position can be permanently based in any of our 5 locations, and you will collaborate closely with teams across the organization including our marketing, communications, and people teams, to create value adding messages that drive and promote our organization as an employer.
Additional duties include setting up and managing marketing efforts to promote job openings and career opportunities at the company. The Head of Employer Branding will be responsible for expanding Templafy's online presence on different employment sites and develop creative ways to attract candidates and identify new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Identifying what, exactly, about Templafy makes it attractive to candidates, highlighting key differentiators that set the company apart from competitors.
- Developing and projecting the employee value proposition.
- Leveraging candidate-facing communications, event and alumni experiences, social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Glassdoor), to convey the culture and employee experience.
- Partnering with recruiting and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ related experience with a heavy focus on handling internal marketing, HR and employer brand communications within a comparative industry, (ideally SaaS.)
- Experience owning major social media channels for employer branding purposes, globally preferred.
- Ability to be creative by taking ideas and turning them into engaging content that drives target audience interaction.
- Experience and interest in working collaboratively with stakeholders within a fast-paced, multinational company.
- A fun and outgoing personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate should be a team player with a flair for getting into the analytical side of HR and who can form positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business.
Templafy is a successful fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are passionate about improving document creation processes and workflows and are continually advancing our product to best serve our customers. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation with a growing customer base of global enterprises. Our innovation and unique product have raised over $60 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners and Dawn Capital, and our recent acquisitions have included the companies iWRITER and Napp.
We have offices in Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin and New York, with a Sydney office soon to open. We are growing fast, with an international team of over 200 colleagues who represent more than 40 different nationalities. Templafy is an exciting, fast-paced and enthusiastic workplace where every day presents new challenges.
If you want to find out more about an insider’s view of life in Templafy, take a look at our Inside Templafy posts here: https://www.templafy.com/blog/topic/the-world-of-templafy.