Templafy is a successful fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are passionate about improving document creation processes and workflows and are continually advancing our product to best serve our customers. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation with a growing customer base of global enterprises. Our innovation and unique product has raised over $60 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners and Dawn Capital, and our recent acquisitions have included the companies iWRITER and Napp. We have offices in Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin and New York, with a Sydney office soon to open. We are growing fast, with an international team of over 200 colleagues who represent more than 40 different nationalities. Templafy is an exciting, fast-paced and enthusiastic workplace where every day presents new challenges.
At Templafy we are looking for a Payroll Specialist who will take ownership of the entire payroll process across all legal entities. Templafy’s payroll requirements have changed immensely since the company was launched in 2014, and therefore you will have the opportunity to rethink the existing framework to accommodate for our global structure and growth.
In this role you will report to our Head of Finance.
- Engage in optimizing and automating the payroll process throughout the entities
- Maintenance of holiday registration, accruals and payouts
- 3-way reconciliation of salary
- Management of public reimbursements
- Engage in dialogue with employees on salary questions
- Administration of pension scheme, health insurance, employee benefits, etc.
- Reporting of salary related and other data requested by the authorities
- Posting salary related journal entries in ERP system
- Updating our financial model with salary related numbers and various analysis of salary related metrics
We are looking for someone who thrives working in an ever-changing environment where not every process is set in stone. As a person you are open minded and solution oriented and enjoy handling all types of payroll related questions.
- Have at least 3 years of experience working with payroll, preferably from an international, growing company
- Understand the need for discretion and confidentiality, which your role demands
- Are open minded and possess good communications skills
- Are detail oriented
- Thriving in working independently
- Have excellent Excel skills
- Preferably have experience with different salary related systems and adapting to new ones
- Are fluent in Danish and have a high level of English both written and spoken
- Have EU work permit
What else to know?
You will be part of a finance team of 10 employees that has a big impact on the day-to-day operations of the company. We strive to provide a great workplace, with beautiful offices, an amazing cafeteria, and plenty of social events to build upon the outstanding and dynamic company culture within Templafy.
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. At Templafy you will get a combination of stable working conditions, great colleagues, and genuine entrepreneurship in an equal opportunity workplace.