Templafy is a successful fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are passionate about improving document creation processes and workflows and are continually advancing our product to best serve our customers. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation with a growing customer base of global enterprises. Our innovation and unique product has raised over $60 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners and Dawn Capital, and our recent acquisitions have included the companies iWRITER and Napp. We have offices in Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin and New York, with a Sydney office soon to open. We are growing fast, with an international team of over 200 colleagues who represent more than 40 different nationalities. Templafy is an exciting, fast-paced and enthusiastic workplace where every day presents new challenges.
Reporting to the Commercial Product Lead, the Commercial Product Manager will play an important role in our Product team focusing on managing and coordinating product releases and product communication across the organization.
The Product team consist of Product Owners, UX designers, Product Managers, Analysts and Technical Sales Enablement. This person will be a bridge between Product and the commercial key stakeholders in marketing, communication and sales enablement.
- Manage and coordinate commercial release plans in Aha! system
- Manage and coordinate changes in core product communications and product portfolio
- Support key stakeholders in their projects as a product specialist
- Create commercial briefs to communicate commercial product releases across teams
- Support content teams in creating commercial product materials like videos, ads, targeted campaigns
- Support sales enablement in creating effective product training and sales collateral
- Conduct market and buyer research to support GTM strategies and commercial communication
- Degree in Business Administration or a technology-related field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to successfully prepare and execute a detailed presentation
- Detail oriented with a natural interest in tech solutions and products
- Ability to effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent project management skills and experience in content creation projects
- Understanding of digital marketing and SAAS sales
- Permission to work in EU.
What else to know
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. At Templafy you will get a combination of stable working conditions, great colleagues, and genuine entrepreneurship in an equal opportunity workplace.