Templafy is a successful fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are passionate about improving document creation processes and workflows and are continually advancing our product to best serve our customers. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation with a growing customer base of global enterprises. Our innovation and unique product has raised over $60 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners and Dawn Capital, and our recent acquisitions have included the companies iWRITER and Napp. We have offices in Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin and New York, with a Sydney office soon to open. We are growing fast, with an international team of over 200 colleagues who represent more than 40 different nationalities. Templafy is an exciting, fast-paced and enthusiastic workplace where every day presents new challenges.
As a Product Owner at Templafy you take over responsibility for one part of our product, therefore leading two engineering squads. That includes owning the product backlog, being in close communication with internal as well as external stakeholders and translating technical content into business problems and needs.
You will report to our Head of Product and be part of a team consisting of Product Owners, UX Designers, Product Managers, Analysts and Technical Sales Enablement.
- Taking over responsibility for planning and on-time delivery of the roadmap for one of our features
- Collaboration with engineers and product designers using the in-place processes
- Actively looking for new ways and solutions while keeping the bigger picture in mind, therefore improving the way we work in order to execute the agreed-on product roadmap
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as new and potential customers and partners to better understand market needs
- Participation in and driving of agile processes including scum standups, grooming of new features and sprint planning
- 3-5 years of experience with project management or deep domain knowledge in a relevant field, e.g. office template development
- Knowledge of agile methodology and processes
- Deep technical knowledge and the ability to transform business and user needs into technical features and vice versa
- Creative mindset and the motivation to take our product to the next level
- Strong ability to databased planning and analysis of project execution
What else to know
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. At Templafy you will get a combination of stable working conditions, great colleagues, and genuine entrepreneurship in an equal opportunity workplace.