Templafy is a successful fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are passionate about improving document creation processes and workflows and are continually advancing our product to best serve our customers. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation with a growing customer base of global enterprises. Our innovation and unique product has raised over $60 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners and Dawn Capital, and our recent acquisitions have included the companies iWRITER and Napp. We have offices in Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin and New York, with a Sydney office soon to open. We are growing fast, with an international team of over 200 colleagues who represent more than 40 different nationalities. Templafy is an exciting, fast-paced and enthusiastic workplace where every day presents new challenges.
About the position
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for the DACH market, your primary focus will be to identify new potential clients, establish a connection with relevant stakeholders, e.g. C-level and secure quality meetings for our Account Executives in Germany. Alongside this, you will be part of a very international and diverse team with a vast arrange of different skills and knowledge to help each other.
Individually, we’re target driven, but we make a point of working together as a team to reach new heights. We believe that by trusting people, we are empowering them to perform at their best. You’ll have the freedom to decide your own workflow and schedule according to what you believe works best for you, the team, and reaching your target.
If you are more curious about Templafy as a workplace, then please follow this link to get a better understanding: https://video.templafy.com/templafy-work-with-us
- Research new and existing opportunities within the DACH market to create a pipeline of potential leads
- Understand complex organizations and reach out to the right contacts via outbound calls, emails, and social media
- Book product demonstrations for our Account Executive team
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Stay up-to-date with Templafy product offerings
- Responsible for your own workflow and reaching your target
- Target driven and winning attitude
- Positive personality and a “can-do” attitude that is not intimidated by a series of "no's"
- Comfortable communicating with other people and the ability to problem solve and find new ways to create value
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Permission to work in the EU
- Provide Resume + Cover Letter in English
- Native or bilingual proficiency in German
- Full professional proficiency in English
The position is a great opportunity to start your career in sales, grow individually and as a team while acquiring an excellent understanding of the early stages of the sales process. We offer a dynamic and fun working environment with a flat hierarchy, close relations, and ambitious people.