Templafy is a successful fast-growing SaaS company with global operations. We are passionate about improving document creation processes and workflows and are continually advancing our product to best serve our customers. We are first-to-market in our space and have established a leading reputation with a growing customer base of global enterprises. Our innovation and unique product has raised over $60 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners and Dawn Capital, and our recent acquisitions have included the companies iWRITER and Napp. We have offices in Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin, and New York, with a Sydney office soon to open. We are growing fast, with an international team of over 200 colleagues who represent more than 40 different nationalities. Templafy is an exciting, fast-paced, and enthusiastic workplace where every day presents new challenges.
If you want to get an insider’s view of life in Templafy, take a look at our Inside Templafy posts:
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Enterprise Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales experience. You will build, grow, and convert a pipeline of international enterprise companies. You thrive by owning and controlling an enterprise sales process with many stakeholders and naturally gather an internal team of marketing, pre-sales, delivery, and customer success colleagues around you.
- As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will have focus on creating new business and new customers with enterprise companies especially within the professional services industry and for top global brands
- You will execute on your portfolio pipeline to deliver maximum revenue potential
- You will manage and complete complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
- You will forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- You will evangelize the Templafy vision through product demonstrations and account specific initiatives
Requirements / the ideal candidate
- Outstanding B2B sales experience and skills
- Proven track record of selling to large enterprise (experience within SaaS is beneficial)
- Understand different stakeholders in a B2B buying process - ability to talk business with C-level executives on the customer side
- Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic and structured
- Consultative mindset / relationship managing skills
- Strong team player capabilities but still a proactive self-starter
- Fluency in English is expected – other languages a plus
What else to know
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
We offer 37+ flexible hours per week and an attractive incentive structure based on high-value contracts. Travel is limited as most customer contact will be via online meetings.
Moreover, we offer a dynamic and fun working start-up culture in the centre of Copenhagen.