Telnyx is a global connectivity platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
- Deploy and support our global production and corporate network including edge, backbone and data center infrastructure.
- Work cross-functionally with project management, network engineering to generate implementation plans.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance (Remote and/or on-site) during deployment activities in our data centers and POPs.
- Calculate and document equipment power/space requirements and consumption for multiple PoP sites. Work with Colocation Vendors, local Engineering, Facilities Operations, to meet these requirements.
- Perform fault isolation and trouble resolution on network hardware, software, and circuits.
- Schedule and perform network maintenance including repairs, upgrades, and migrations.
- Maintain asset database for installed network gear and work with Logistics on vendor RMAs.
- Maintain technical and training documentation, develop automation and tooling as needed.
- Participate in on call activities and follow escalation process to support the infrastructure 24/7.
- Proactively contribute to documentation, automation and processes improvement.
- Programming experience with Python
- Network automation experience with Ansible
- Experience with Linux OS/networking.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, RSVP, and VRRP in a dual-stack IPv4/6 environment.
How we work
Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic. We’re a connectivity and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Home Office Setup Perk
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?