Telnyx is a global communications platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
At Telnyx, we’re working to democratize global access to real-time communications over the internet. We’re building a future where voice, messaging and wireless services can act as building blocks to facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication. In addition to providing service and software in major North American and European markets, we are expanding to Asia and are developing a wireless product that will provide licensed spectrum access to our infrastructure.
Joining our team
We’re looking for a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist/Manager seeking to expand their global online marketing skill set in a rapidly-scaling environment. Based out of our canal-side Amsterdam office, you’ll be working within our marketing communications team and alongside talented Frontend Engineers, Growth Engineers, and Product Marketing Managers. The ideal candidate has a keen drive to research and execute on the evolving SEO landscape and the creativity and ambition to get Telnyx front and center in our customers’ browsers. Enthusiasm for the B2B technology industry, particularly for telecommunications, networking, and IoT will be a huge asset.
In this role, you will
The SEO Manager is responsible for increasing Q.o.Q. organic conversions primarily via organic and referral traffic.You will be busy building and executing on-page, and off-page, SEO strategies.
- Monitor our website (including subdomains) and provide daily reporting using an industry leading site crawler.
- Work closely with our SEO Specialist to identify, prioritize and correct best practice violations as they relate to Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Conduct keyword research, outline content, and work with our Product Marketing team members to craft content with a goal of ranking on page one within months, not years.
- Own our off-page (backlink) strategy and execution and train our Product Marketing team to generate backlinks from sites with high domain authority.
- Partner with our UI Designer to continuously improve the organic user experience.
- Assist with a variety of other SEO projects as needed.
After 3 months working with us, we expect consistent Q.o.Q. growth in the following areas:
- Organic Conversions: Conversions made via Google, Bing and other organic channels
- Referral Conversions: Conversions resulting from earned links to our site
- Domain Authority: Improved Domain Authority for all web properties
- Total Domain Backlinks: The count of links you’ve earned
Skills we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience planning and executing proven successful backlink campaigns.
- 3+ years experience using aHrefs, semRush, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, and other industry leading SEO software on a daily basis.
- Experience with link prospecting tools like Pitchbox and BuzzSumo.
- 3+ years experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Domo.
- Experience providing concise technical reporting to management and key stakeholders.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS and how they apply to building a world class CMS.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Bold/Confident -- Must be able to pick up a phone and call prospective webmasters to secure new backlinks.
- Excited to learn new things and work on the cutting edge of web-based advertising.
- Excellent relationship building, communication and negotiation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Webmaster Guidelines.
How we work
Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic. We’re a CPaaS and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?