Telnyx is a global communications platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
This role is located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. No remote candidates will be considered for this position.
In this role, you will
- Maintain a regular blog cadence, managing the process from internal and external research to publishing and dissemination as aligned with industry trends, sales demands, product launches, and more.
- Project manage and produce long-form content such as eBooks and whitepapers.
- Own content success, SEO, and engagement metrics, obsessively tracking and measuring results, analyzing data, and optimizing strategy for conversion.
- Assist in editing and QAing copy and creative for grammar, brand standards, and unified voice.
- Collaborate with product marketers and managers, engineers, sales, and customer success to gain subject matter expertise and a better understanding of content needs, both internal and external.
- Assist in managing and organizing content on the Telnyx marketing website and collateral for sales enablement.
- Assist in enhancing user personas, creating robust briefs and guidelines around use cases.
Skills we’re looking for
- Excellent communicator - superb native-english writing and editing skills are a requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or related fields.
- 2+ years experience in copywriting for technology topics.
- Experience marketing in a SaaS or highly technical B2B organization is highly preferred .
- Ability to analyze content data using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Domo, and presenting insights to stakeholders in alignment with Growth OKRs.
- Knowledge of content, SEO, and inbound marketing trends, demonstrating the ability to make sound decisions based on data and industry best practices.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, taking projects on by the horns and running with it. Scrappy, agile and can easily pivot when needed.
- Experience using aHrefs, semRush, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog and other industry leading SEO software preferred.
How we work
Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic. We’re a CPaaS and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?