Telnyx is a global communications platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
Telnyx is looking for a highly motivated and organised Operations Assistant (Maternity Cover) to support our Office Operations team in Dublin and across EMEA . If you have high energy with a fun-loving, empathic attitude and are a mature, professional person who can handle challenging situations with grace and tact, paired with a strong sense of urgency and initiative, this role is for you.
In This Role You Will:
- Day-to-day administrative and operations for the Dublin office
- Operational Logistics: receiving, distributing, shipping, ordering
- Manage and improve storage and supply organization
- Own and manage the office catering, supplies, snacks, and beverages inventory
- Work alongside the Operations and Construction teams to assist on their ongoing projects
- Comfortable with completing physical tasks at times. Moving desks for example.
- Actively maintain the calendar and daily schedule, fielding and prioritising requests
- Handle emails and communications, and communicate with both internal and external parties with a high level of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Organise and oversee the executive’s board meetings and local team meetings
- Confidently own logistics, invites, agenda, slide decks, catering, meeting notes and action items
- Ensure and maintain the confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documents
- Work with corresponding EA staff to expedite and improve cross-team communication
- Maintain a positive and effective working relationship with all members of the Telnyx team
You May Be Fit For This Role If You:
- Pro-active, service-oriented and an internal sense of urgency
- Superb organizational and time-management skills; possess a sense of prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire to grow your career within a nimble and ever-evolving environment
- Competency in Gmail and Google Suite
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
- A willingness to take on new tasks or challenges with little guidance; someone who can creatively problem solve
- Have a high sense of initiative, urgency and ability to thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Have excellent project and event management skills
- Have no problem working on-site daily in our Dublin office, plus off-hours availability for questions, meetings, projects and/or errands
How we work
Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic. We’re a CPaaS and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?