Telnyx is a global communications platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
The Sales Development team at Telnyx is crucial to the success of the greater sales team. As a Sales Development Manager, you play an essential role in Telnyx’s ability to effectively scale our growth organization. You will be responsible for managing a team of Sales Development Representatives and directly contribute to our sales pipeline.
We are looking for a sales leader with demonstrated success in managing and leading sales reps.
- Manage, scale and coach a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to consistently crush quota and develop into Telnyx’s future leading Account Executives.
- Get in the trenches and perform your own cold outreach to demonstrate effective sales outreach practices to the team and stay sharp
- Leverage data to design and execute new outreach strategies that generate increased pipeline volume and velocity
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify areas for improvement and optimize processes and tooling
- Measure and report on key sales metrics to proactively identify areas of concern and accurately forecast team performance to senior management
What we are looking for
- Experience managing a team of inside sales reps (SaaS experience a benefit)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to properly prioritize competing projects
- Hands-on experience in coaching outbound sales techniques (prospecting, cold calling, emailing, etc.)
- The technical chops to quickly assimilate the Telnyx platform and be a resource for others still learning (Telecom experience a benefit)
- Strong desire to grow your career within a nimble and hungry environment.
How we work
Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic. We’re a CPaaS and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?