This is a unique opportunity to join our team and make a difference in a growing, innovative company.
In This Role You Will
- Monitor operational pager alerts in an efficient and timely manner.
- Improve customer self service through better processes and documentation.
- Troubleshoot customer and vendor concerns quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest standards of professional customer service.
- Liaise with your technical peers for resolution of escalated cases.
The Internship program
We are looking for university students in the final year of their studies to start working with us. During this time we will train you in everything Telnyx related to be the best Product Support Engineer. When you graduate from University you can then transition to a full time job with us. This gives you the opportunity to land a job prior to actually graduating from school. Product Support Engineer is the perfect entry level job that will help you get the ropes to move into a more technical position inside Telnyx. We have many different engineering positions like software development, networking, infrastructure, etc. that our support engineers later move on to depending on their specific interests.
Our Support department is on 24/7, leveraging agents from all around the world. So we have flexible hours you can work during your internship to accommodate with your classes.
- Strong customer-focus, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to assess problems and explain solutions.
- Continually looking to solve problems.
- Understand issues and requirements well in order to provide solutions.
- Outgoing and socially interactive.
- A self starter looking to assist at any moment and to take the initiative.
- Balancing daily workload and multi-tasker who can effectively prioritize work.
- Experience in a product support/application role.
- Voice over IP experience with the SIP signalling protocol or other related telephony protocols.
- An understanding of general web technologies such as API/SDK's.
- Confidence with technology and the Internet.
- A natural curiosity and experience in applying technology to resolve customer issues.
- A variety of languages including Python, Java, Elixir, Scala, Go, Angular, and React.
- Open-source technologies like Cassandra, Spark, and ElasticSearch.
- Industry-standard build tooling, including Docker, Consul, Jenkins, Ansible, Github and Kubernetes.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 product support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.