Telnyx is a global connectivity platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
Reporting to the VP of Sales - EMEA, you will be responsible for driving Telnyx’s expansion in a dedicated European region. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing scaleup and play a key role in our expansion into a new territory. Supported by our marketing and SDR teams, you will focus on identifying new high value customers for Telnyx and building long term, strategic business relationships that will lead to increased revenue growth and client satisfaction.
This role would suit an experienced sales professional, capable of operating in a fast paced startup environment. The ability to operate independently and work effectively in a remote environment is a must.
- Work with the VP of Sales to develop a sales strategy across a single European region (France, DACH, Benelux, etc.) - You will own the region and have responsibility for delivering the revenue targets
- Develop a strong pipeline of deals with a combination of outbound sales prospecting and inbound leads supported by our marketing and SDR teams
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive the continued value of Telnyx’s products and services.
- Arranging and conducting Telnyx portal demos for prospects with the support of our Sales Engineering team
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business goals.
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize client value and Telnyx success
- Provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
What we are looking for
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow
- 5+ years of selling experience in enterprise consumption-based software platforms
- SaaS, or telecommunications industry experience
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Hunter mentality and experience working on outbound strategies (via telephone, email, social selling, etc)
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Ability to identify and sell to C-Level targets, as well as across Product Development and IT contacts
Bonus points for
- French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, or Ukrainian language skills are a plus.
- Telco, CPaaS, UCaaS, CCaaS or SaaS new business sales experience
- Established relationships with customers that trust and respect your advice
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise, return on investment value statement
- Experience with established sales methodologies such as Challenger, SPIN, Miller Heiman, etc
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
How we work
We’re a connectivity and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Home Office Setup Perk
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?