The sales training specialist empowers our sales representatives, associates and managers to achieve their potential within the Telnyx sales organization. In this role, you will produce, coordinate and deliver curriculum, instructional strategies and content within the onboarding and new hiring training programs that align with company objectives.
In This Role You Will
- Communicates job expectations; planning, monitoring, assessing and reviewing sales contributions of sales reps
- Achieves sales training objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepares strategic and tactical plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change
- Partners with management and subject matter experts to create content and courses required for onboarding and ongoing training for the sales team.
- Teaches training requirements created through Sales Enablement Team meetings
- Maintains, organizes and analyzes sales representative and associate performance data
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities: meetings with external stakeholders, participating in professional development, etc.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed
- Coordinates day 1 orientation and acts as point of contact for new hires, collecting feedback on their experience
- Designs and delivers training experiences in multiple formats, instructor-led training, LMS-based eLearning, documentation, and webinar.
- Design course outlines and certification programs around Telnyx’s products
You May Be Fit For This Role If You Have
- Organizational, training and curriculum development skills
- Experience in an entrepreneurial/SaaS environment
- Experience delivering planned curriculum (including E-learning)
- Experience using and administering LMS
- BS/BA required, preferably in education or engineering/technology fields
- Great communication skills
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.