IT Operations Helpdesk Administrator
This role requires a blend of traditional IT infrastructure knowledge and experience, and a drive to learn about automation, integration, and full systems awareness. A successful candidate will be a creative thinker and a disciplined engineer. This position will require someone who enjoys working collaboratively with teams and can self-motivate when working independently. This position will involve a lot of hands on with technical systems in office as well as responsibilities with more advanced systems.
In This Role You Will
- Support, manage and deploy local infrastructure to the office.
- Troubleshoot any issues with our in-office technology (IoT devices, Crestron systems, A/V, Collaboration rooms).
- Manage, improve and design office technology solutions such as digital signage and IoT solutions.
- Create and update documentation (internal documentation, help articles, cultivating self-service within the company).
- Support, manage, and deploy SaaS, and internal solutions for the company.
- User ACL and general management through systems such as Active Directory, Okta and other platforms.
- Support, manage, and deploy Zero-Touch workstation deployment and remote management.
- Support a robust technical desk solution (Linux, Windows and Mac).
- Work with vendors on hardware procurement, returns and repairs
- Continually improve the hardware and software options within the company
- Develop remote friendly solutions.
You May Be A Fit For This Role If You Have
- Experience using Linux as a primary machine.
- Linux Server maintenance.
- Windows Server familiarity.
- OSX desktop support experience.
- Experience being a helpdesk agent, technical support or other technical liaison.
- Personal projects such as: Creating a home network, automation systems, integrating disparate systems together.
- Experience automating yourself out of problems.
What We Value
- Willingness to learn and step outside your comfort zone.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python or other).
- Active Directory management experience (> 1 year).
- SSO platform management (> 1 year).
- Authorization/security protocols:
- SAML (2.0)
- IPA/AD binding, privilege-management.
- A/V and Telecom equipment experience.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.