Telnyx is a global connectivity platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, outbound calls, and emails.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings between prospective customers and Account Executives.
- Develop sales approaches and pitches that speak to the customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and develop professional relationships with prospects.
- Document all sales activity in our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Participate in ongoing training and stay up-to-date with new products and services.
- Understand Telnyx’s goal and purpose to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Commercial experience in sales or marketing (SaaS experience a benefit).
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust.
- Hands-on experience with outbound sales techniques (prospecting, cold calling, emailing, etc.).
- Technical aptitude to quickly assimilate the technical knowledge.
- Previous experience telemarketing, cold-calling, and setting appointments/closing sales via telephone is preferred.
- Strong desire to grow your career within a nimble and hungry environment.
How we work
Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic. We’re a connectivity and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Home Office Setup Perk
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?