At Telnyx, we're working to democratize communication. We build global access to real-time telecommunications over the internet. In a world where voice, texting, and wireless data are more critical than ever, we're building a high-fidelity, secure, and modern future.
No matter where you're based or what team you work on, you'll do purposeful, rewarding work. Our team builds products that are mission-critical to thousands of customers across hundreds of industries, even through a rapidly changing world. We value great ideas, action, and diligence.
The Product Marketing Manager will own the go-to-market plan and execution for a line of Telnyx products. You’ll work closely with Product Managers and Engineers to develop a deep, technically-sound understanding of our products and translate this understanding into business value. You’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining buyer personas, which you'll share with the broader marketing and sales teams to position the product to market. Ultimately, you’ll focus on synthesizing technical information, translating it into a plan, executing it to market, and measuring it for effectiveness.
In This Role You Will
- Positioning (25%) – develop messaging that positions our product in the market, solving our customers' problems better than our competitors do. Establish yourself as a thought leader and cloud communications expert at customer meetings, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- Content (25%) – use your exceptional writing and content production skills to create content in various forms, including blog posts, videos, live webinars, white papers, presentations, and more, to fuel sales and marketing success. You love to translate complex concepts into clearly articulated messaging with flawless execution.
- Product launch (20%) – understand and position new product and feature launches, and manage the cross-functional execution of launch communication strategies.
- Market intelligence (20%) – be the expert on our buyers, how and why they buy, their buying criteria, and opportunities to offer new products and enter new markets. Be the expert on our competition and what makes us different and better than them.
- Metrics (10%) - monitor and communicate the effectiveness of your marketing activities—and campaigns based on your activities—to senior management.
You May Be Fit For This Role If You Have
- You have 2+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B marketing organization, preferably in a fast-moving SaaS company or technology-driven organization.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience.
- You have a proven ability to develop concrete go-to-market strategies, product positioning and value propositions, sales and marketing collateral, thought leadership content, and sales training materials, demonstrated through new product/feature launches.
- You're highly organized with good follow-through capabilities.
- You can project manage stakeholders and execution of projects efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the confidence to work with—and present to—all levels and functions of the organization.
- You have a knack for translating and articulating complex concepts into simple and straightforward messages.
- You're detail-oriented with an eye for creative, ensuring content is well-written and relays the information to the target audience.
- You're results-driven: you want to show the impact that you’re driving, and you're passionate about demonstrating that value to everyone who sees your work. You’ve used metrics and analysis to make informed business decisions.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omni-channel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!