We’re looking for experienced Account Executives to sell into software and telecommunications companies throughout the US market. This candidate will be responsible for sourcing and closing new opportunities, working closely with their SDR and sales engineering counterparts. This is a unique opportunity to join a rocket ship that has been experiencing rapid growth over the past two years.
We are a software business that is re-inventing the way other companies and people communicate over the internet; we provide APIs for developers to embed into their software, which gives them the ability to make calls, send messages or conduct video chats. We support many notable enterprises and our product is a ‘must have’ critical component of our customers’ infrastructure.
In this role you need to:
- Sell communications products to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Manage your own funnel of opportunities to progress them through the sales cycle.
- Articulate our value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Work closely with the pre-sales team to aid in designing innovative solutions, which will solve prospect's pain points and create tangible value for their business.
- Provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business goals.
- Execute both short-term and long-term sales plans.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Proven success in SaaS, Cloud, Storage, Data or Security, Communications Platform.
- Proven record of successfully selling into Enterprises and SMBs, with a full spectrum of sales cycle complexity, from complex enterprise projects to more simple use-cases.
- 5+ years of selling experience in enterprise consumption-based software platforms, SaaS, or telecommunications.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Hunter mentality and experience working on outbound strategies
- BA/BS degree required, masters degree preferred
Bonus points for:
- Telco, CPaaS, UCaaS, CCaaS or SaaS new business sales experience.
- Successfully building relationships with customers that trust and respect your advice.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Ability to identify and sell C-Level and across Product Development and IT.
- Prior experience with sales automation tools
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise, return on investment value statement.
Perks @ Telnyx:
- Competitive pay & stock options.
- Health & Dental Insurance.
- Employee Pension Plans.
- Gym Membership Options for Trinity Sports or ClassPass.
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements.
- Professional Development Fund.
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds.
- Unlimited PTO.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer.
Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that. We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.