Telnyx is a next-generation Voice over IP (VoIP) provider based out of Chicago with a brand new office in Dublin. We’ve built a private network using a ‘software first’ approach by leveraging bleeding edge and open source software on top of all the major cloud service providers. We are focused on building a real-time communication platform for developers and application providers to easily integrate voice into their products. Telnyx is venture backed and one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago and Dublin.
The Telnyx platform engineering team is a group of engineers who are passionate about large scale distributed systems, driving application performance, and pushing the envelope with R&D around containerization and cloud infrastructure. As a Site Reliability Engineer you'll work with the team around enhancing automated builds and releases with an eye towards extreme scalability and distributed architectures.
- Experience with automating builds and continuous integration.
- Experience analyzing system statistics and trends.
- Experience helping to drive large cloud infrastructure improvements.
- Experience supporting and improving Linux server resources and infrastructure.
- Experience with the following: Ansible, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Experience with micro-services and service discovery (Consul).
- Experience in Python and Bash.
- Experience with logging large amounts of network data (using tools such as elasticsearch, logstash, etc.).
- Continuous Integration
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Highly competitive salary and bonus
- Equity ownership in the company
- Top notch laptop, dual monitors, Shure headphones, and Steelcase furniture
- Healthy and delicious in-office meal options and a delivery laundry service
- A personal budget to purchase books, attend conferences, and take relevant courses
- Small, agile team that is dedicated to creating impact, continuous learning, and hard-work