Tellie is the fastest way for every creator to build a beautiful home on the web. It gives creators the power of a website with the ease of a link-in-bio tool. Using Tellie, creators can publish their work beautifully for all screens, tell a visual story, cultivate true fans, and drive quality conversion.
Join our passionate and collaborative team and help us give every creator the chance to make a living from their creativity.
Our team is growing and we're looking for a Product Designer to help us define the future of the artist site. Designers play a significant role at Tellie and we appreciate those who care deeply about product and building the best possible experience for our customers. We're looking for someone who can quickly see through to the core of a problem, sweat the details in their execution, speak thoughtfully and clearly, and collaborate well cross-functionally.
The design team is still small here, which means you’ll have significant opportunities to direct the future of the product and UX while helping to establish the design language we use for years to come.
- Location: Los Angeles or remote
As Product Designer, you will:
- Collaborate closely with Design and Product leadership to improve and define features while contributing to the direction of the product.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to represent the design team, which includes facilitating design discussions and participating in both planning and implementation.
- Partner with Engineering to ensure the implementation of your designs and user experiences are of the highest quality.
- Use and evolve our design system/library to craft sketches, flows, prototypes, and high fidelity visuals for product features.
- Build and iterate on core features of the product, including thorough written documentation of your flows.
- Work closely with Design leadership to inform and improve our processes, identifying opportunities for elevating our product and user experience.
You will thrive as Product Designer if you:
- Have an excellent eye for detail and enjoy delivering pixel-perfect and well-documented designs.
- Have experience building scalable design systems within an in-house design team.
- Have experience working within and a firm understanding of complex responsive design patterns and systems.
- Have experience working with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Are a strong verbal and written communicator.
- Can navigate and move forward quickly within a fast-scaling company and an ever evolving creator website tool.
- Love creators and artists and/or are one yourself outside of design.
- 3+ years of experience as an individual contributor on a Product Design team for desktop and mobile (ideally tech/consumer product).
- An excellent portfolio showcasing a strong foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and ideation. Bonus props for personal projects that display your design aesthetic and passions.
- Solid understanding of building usable, accessible, and modular design systems that can scale.
- Experience facilitating the adoption of visual design and/or patterns across a product.
- Excellent understanding of Figma and other design tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to clearly communicate design decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and a self-starter.
- Remote friendly
- Flexible PTO and working hours
- Shiny new MacBook Pro
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Stock options
Don't meet 100% of the qualifications above? That's okay! Studies show that companies consider candidates that satisfy 50% of a job description. So, apply anyway! 😄
Join our passionate and collaborative team and help us build a middle-class for creators.