Tellie is on a mission to help creators express their creativity while earning a sustainable living online. Over and over, we hear the same thing from creators, “My content is scattered, I'm missing out on potential monetization, I don't have time to update multiple platforms and websites. I exist everywhere, but I feel like I don't own me anywhere.” At Tellie, we are passionate about solving these problems.

Tellie integrates all the places a creator lives online. Tellie is the new creator site:

• No-code: A disposable website for each content and merch drop
  • Integrated: A visual way to aggregate your content, marketing, and monetization
  • Enhances content: New forms of interactive storytelling
  • Social: Fully synced group viewing and listening parties

About the role

• Full-time

As the first Insights Analyst at Tellie, you will partner with our leadership team to ensure we have the best information frameworks available to drive value for creators and in turn grow our business.

You will report to the Head of Product and use data and competitive intelligence to inform how Tellie achieves its strategic goals. You will own the measurement and analysis of the health of our product and identify, investigate, and advise on problem and opportunity spaces that Tellie should focus on. The right person for this role is a self-starter, intellectually curious, and a keen communicator.

As an Insights Analyst, you will

• Own the design, development, validation, and maintenance of key metrics, reporting, and analysis that measure product performance and drives our business
  • Communicate strategic recommendations around product outcomes, problems, and opportunity spaces to Tellie’s leadership
  • Collect and institutionalize insights from our feature roadmap and live ops, incorporating lessons from our triumphs and mistakes
  • Partner with Product on prioritization of their efforts, accounting for delivery timelines and opportunity costs
  • Build a practice of experimentation and validation, create a culture that values statistical significance in decision making

Required Qualifications

• Experience working with and advising product leaders
  • Proficiency using SQL, and experience of familiarity with one additional language for project analysis
  • Proven track record of translating raw data into actionable insight, presenting to business stakeholders, and driving value for the business
  • 1-2+ years of experience in an analytics-focused role in the development and operation of Software as a Service ("SaaS")

Desired Qualifications

• Familiar with event-based data sources
  • R/Python or any other scripting language
  • Experience with tech/consumer products, media/entertainment industry, or gaming
  • Strong background in, or comfort with, statistical concepts
  • Can take broad questions and refine them into tightly-defined data requirements
  • Steadfast focus on the details, while keeping strategic priorities top-of-mind

Perks

• Remote friendly
  • Flexible PTO and working hours
  • Shiny new MacBook Pro
  • Health, dental, and vision benefits

Don't meet 100% of the qualifications above? That's okay! Studies show that companies consider candidates that satisfy 50% of a job description. So, apply anyway! 😄 

Join our passionate and collaborative team and help us build a middle-class for creators.

Apply for this Job

* Required