At TeleTeachers we believe that communication and learning are basic human rights. Every day, children are going without the therapy they need to thrive, and we refuse to sit still until this problem is solved. Our vision is big. It’s exciting. There’s a lot of work to be done, and we cannot do it alone (nor do we want to!). We need impact-driven, entrepreneurially-minded Physical Therapists to join our team. We need YOU.
We are a startup, which means we are a small team with a huge opportunity for impact. We are innovative, creative, resourceful, and have never met a challenge we didn't love to tackle. We are passionate about the work we do, excited to be a part of something bigger than ourselves, and hungry to help our clients succeed. We need YOU to help us get there.
TeleTeachers is a place where you will be seen, heard, and valued. We will ask for your ideas, and we will listen. You will be coming in on the ground floor and have a direct impact on what we achieve here. We want YOU to help us build this incredible company.
Before applying, make sure you have and are able to:
- Active Physical Therapist license in Arizona
- At least 3 years experience as a school-based physical therapist
- Experience using telehealth (live video visits) as a service delivery method (if not, we need you to be tech-savvy and hungry to learn!)
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent self-initiation for completion of related tasks and responsibilities to the service of providing school-based physical therapy
- Provide motor assessment, remediation, restoration or compensation for decreased functional motor skills to students in order to maximize educational opportunities
- Evaluate students, identify and document goals, and participate in Intervention or IEP meetings
- Communicate, instruct, coordinate, and collaborate with teachers, staff, and parent(s) about students therapy plan and strategies
- Address motor skill areas such as, but not limited to, independent daily living skills, gross motor, functional mobility, fine motor, and visual-motor.
- Enthusiastic life-long learner.
- Have a professional, dedicated space for working remotely
- Passion and talent for working with children
- Motivated by our vision and values
Compensation & Benefits:
- Work remotely
- Competitive hourly rate
- Telepractice Training
- Team Collaboration
- Opportunities for Growth & Development
As a TeleTeachers Physical Therapist, you will have the unique opportunity to enjoy the benefits of remote work as a salaried team member. Our goal is to always be generous with you.