At TeleTeachers we believe that communication and learning are basic human rights. Every day, children are going without the therapy they need to thrive, and we refuse to sit still until this problem is solved. Our vision is big. It’s exciting. There’s a lot of work to be done, and we cannot do it alone (nor do we want to!). We need impact-driven, entrepreneurially-minded Speech-Language Pathologists to join our team. We need YOU.
We are a startup, which means we are a small team with a huge opportunity for impact. We are innovative, creative, resourceful, and have never met a challenge we didn't love to tackle. We are passionate about the work we do, excited to be a part of something bigger than ourselves, and hungry to help our clients succeed. We need YOU to help us get there.
TeleTeachers is a place where you will be seen, heard, and valued. We will ask for your ideas, and we will listen. You will be coming in on the ground floor and have a direct impact on what we achieve here. We want YOU to help us build this incredible company.
Before applying, make sure you have and are able to:
- Active SLP in the state of Kansas
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Availability to commit to the '21-'22 school year
- At least 2 years experience in a school-based setting
- We prefer 1+ year experience providing online therapy (if not, we need you to be tech-savvy and hungry to learn!)
- Excellent time management skills
- Provide assessments that are relevant to the presenting concern of the student
- Design speech therapy treatment plans and interventions in accordance with Special Education policies and procedures
- Experience scheduling and carrying out treatment sessions
- Participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to assess, write IEPs, and provide for students with disabilities
- Complete required documentation including IEPs, progress reports, and Medicaid billing
- Communicate, instruct, coordinate, and collaborate with teachers, staff, and parent(s) about students therapy plan and strategies
- Positive problem-solving skills and creativity
- Have a professional, dedicated space for working remotely
- Experience working with a diverse student and staff population
- Passion and talent for working with children
- Motivated by our vision and value
Compensation & Benefits:
- Work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Scheduling
- Telepractice Training
- Team collaboration
- Company-paid state licensure and ASHA certification renewal
- Opportunity for growth and development
As a TeleTeachers SLP, you will have the unique opportunity to enjoy the benefits of remote work. We look forward to growing and becoming successful together!