Flexibility of schedule. Full and unwavering support from team members. A chance to change the mental health outcomes of countless youth across the country. Are you interested? Read on!
TeleTeachers is offering the opportunity to have all of this at once. In partnership with the State of Colorado Office of Behavioral Health for a new mental health initiative to provide free mental health sessions to youth, TeleTeachers needs licensed mental health providers to fulfill this important role. We believe mental healthcare is a necessity, and we are DOING something about it.
Not licensed in Colorado? No problem! We will assist you with that process and reimburse you for the associated costs.
TeleTeachers is a place where you will be seen, heard, and valued. We will ask for your ideas, and we will listen. You will be coming in on the ground floor and have a direct impact on what we achieve here. We want YOU to help us get youth the mental health care they need and deserve. Our mission is to start in Colorado...and use our learning to get youth all over the country the same access to care. Are you in?
Before applying, make sure you have and are able to:
**You must be able to meet at least ONE of the seven listed licensed qualifications before moving forward and provide us with a copy of your license(s).**
- Licensed Psychologist
- Psychologist Candidate
- Licensed Social Worker
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Clinical Social Worker Candidate
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Marriage and Family Therapist Candidate
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Professional Candidate
- Licensed Addiction Counselor
- Certified Addiction Specialist
- Addiction Counselor Candidate
- We prefer 1+ year experience providing online therapy (if not, we need you to be tech-savvy and hungry to learn!)
- Participates in crisis management by counseling and or making referrals
- Counsels youth individually (short-term) - 3 consecutive sessions per youth
- Experience working with culturally diverse populations
- Have a professional, dedicated space for working remotely
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion and talent for building relationships
- Ability to provide services a language other than English (preferred but not required)
- Motivated by our vision and values
Compensation & Benefits:
- Work remotely
- Competitive wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Telepractice training
- Team collaboration
- Company-paid state license (if we ask you to get licensed in a different state)
As a TeleTeachers School Social Worker, you will have the unique opportunity to enjoy the benefits of remote work. Our goal is to always be generous with you. We look forward to growing and becoming successful together!