BE the change you have always wanted to see in special education.
This is your chance! TeleTeachers has a tremendous opportunity for the right Speech-Language Pathologist to make a huge impact on a very special school district. This is an in-person position in the Anoka-Hennepin School District in Minnesota that needs YOUR help NOW. Be instrumental in adding depth of learning for this school district!
US: At TeleTeachers we believe that communication and learning are basic human rights. Every day, children are going without the therapy they need to thrive, and we refuse to sit still until this problem is solved. Our vision is big. It’s exciting. There’s a lot of work to be done, and we cannot do it alone (nor do we want to!). And now we need you to help us expand our offerings to be able to serve school districts in whatever capacity they need.
YOU: are an impact-driven Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in special education learning. You value COMMUNITY. You are looking to be a part of a company culture that is resourceful, passionate about the work and values your input. And you are adventurous, love shaking things up and always looking for the next challenge!
TeleTeachers is a startup that provides unrivaled support for our providers through our internal team. You will never be placed and forgotten. Our Director of School Partnerships and Provider Management acts as a liaison between our providers and our partner schools, and our providers enjoy full-time support and a healthy resource bank.
Before applying, make sure you have and are able to:
- Active SLP license in the state of Minnesota
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Availability to commit full time to the remainder of the ‘21-22 school year
- Must be able to work ON-SITE (remote work possible but on-site preferred)
- At least 2 years experience in a school-based setting
- We prefer 1+ year experience providing online therapy (if not, we need you to be tech-savvy and hungry to learn!)
- Excellent time management skills
- Provide assessments that are relevant to the presenting concern of the student
- Design speech therapy treatment plans and interventions in accordance with Special Education policies and procedures
- Experience scheduling and carrying out treatment sessions
- Participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to assess, write IEPs, and provide for students with disabilities
- Complete required documentation including IEPs, progress reports, and Medicaid billing
- Communicate, instruct, coordinate, and collaborate with teachers, staff, and parent(s) about students therapy plan and strategies
- Positive problem-solving skills and creativity
- Have a professional, dedicated space for working remotely
- Experience working with a diverse student and staff population
- Passion and talent for working with children
- Motivated by our vision and values
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team collaboration
- Opportunity for growth and development
As a TeleTeachers SLP, you will have the unique opportunity to enjoy the benefits of working with a supportive and collaborative team. We look forward to growing and becoming successful together!