THIS POSTING IS FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES ONLY! We are growing fast, and while we don't have any open opportunities right now, we will very soon! Please apply, and we will be in touch.
At TeleTeachers we believe that communication and learning are basic human rights. Every day, children are going without the therapy they need to thrive, and we refuse to sit still until this problem is solved. Our vision is big. It’s exciting. There’s a lot of work to be done, and we cannot do it alone (nor do we want to!). We need an impact-driven, entrepreneurially-minded School Psychologist to join our team. We need YOU.
We are a startup, which means we are a small team with a huge opportunity for impact. We are innovative, creative, resourceful, and have never met a challenge we didn't love to tackle. We are passionate about the work we do, excited to be a part of something bigger than ourselves, and hungry to help our clients succeed. We need YOU to help us get there.
TeleTeachers is a place where you will be seen, heard, and valued. We will ask for your ideas, and we will listen. You will be coming in on the ground floor and have a direct impact on what we achieve here. We want YOU to help us build this incredible company.
Before applying, make sure you have and are able to:
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist preferred
- ADOS Certified preferred
- At least 3 years experience in a school-based setting
- We prefer 1+ year experience providing online therapy (if not, we need you to be tech-savvy and hungry to learn!)
- Performs psycho-educational assessment of students in preschool through 12th grade
- Making recommendations for developmentally appropriate services and strategies to assist in improving student learning
- Participates in crisis management by counseling and or making referrals
- Counsels students, parents (in groups and individually) and consult with staff in the development of appropriate behavior goals
- Interprets test data
- Researches available tests necessary to meet individual school needs
- Provides in-service training as needed
- Interprets individual and group test data to staff and parents
- Experience working with culturally diverse populations
- Have a professional, dedicated space for working remotely
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion and talent for building relationships
- Motivated by our vision and values
Compensation & Benefits:
- Work remotely
- Competitive wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Telepractice training
- Team collaboration
- Company-paid state licensure (if we ask you to get licensed in a different state
As a TeleTeachers School Psychologist, you will have the unique opportunity to enjoy the benefits of remote work. Our goal is to always be generous with you.