We're looking for four Data Scientists to join our team.
• Apply and develop machine learning techniques.
• Identify relevant data sources (based on internal and external data).
• Actively bring and promote new innovative ideas to develop and/or enhance company’s data/data science products/offerings.
• Analyze data for trends and patterns and interpret data with a clear business objective in mind.
• Take initiative to experiment with various technologies and tools with vision of creating innovative data-driven insights for the business.
• Implement mathematical/ML models and patterns into production by collaborating with software developers and data engineers.
• Proficient in statistical tools/languages, such as R, Python, MATLAB… and ML methodology, techniques and algorithms.
• Excellent research skills and ability to learn new skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to consider tasks from multiple angles to produce robust analyses.
• Excellent cooperative skills and ability to work in a team environment/team player.
• Strong ability to work in an autonomous environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Serbian.
Preferable Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical or quantitative discipline/field.
Years of experience:
2+ years industry experience in Data Science, Data Analytics, Quantitative research or Applied mathematics or 4+ years academic research experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or related discipline.
We are offering:
• Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
• Development opportunities.
• Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
• And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.