Compliance and Audit Analyst
We are seeking an experienced Compliance and Audit Analyst to oversee and implement comprehensive compliance and audit processes across multiple areas to safeguard TeleSign. You will have both a meaningful role in a growing legal department and an opportunity to develop professionally with the support of a collaborative and experienced team. The role reports to TeleSign’s Chief Legal Officer and is based in TeleSign’s corporate HQ in Los Angeles or can be a remote working role.
Personal Characteristics and Skills
To succeed, the role requires you to be highly collaborative with a positive demeanor and a sense of humor. You will need to demonstrate high EQ and a strong history of successful cross-functional collaboration. We need a self-starter with intellectual curiosity and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment with perseverance and resourcefulness We are also looking for candidates with a high degree of accountability and professional drive. A growth mindset with flexibility and desire to work on a variety of compliance matters, learn and have a meaningful impact are must-haves.
- Develop and implement an effective compliance program.
- Create sound internal compliance systems and monitor adherence to them.
- Draft, revise and maintain company policies, including creating plans to manage a compliance violation.
- Conduct/manage internal investigations.
- Assess organizational activities to determine compliance risk, including proactively evaluating processes and practices.
- Train employees on compliance requirements, relevant laws and regulations and industry best practices.
- Identify risks, assess mitigating controls, and make recommendations on improving the control environment
- Follow-up on open audit issues and their resolution
- Proven experience 3+ years as a Compliance and Audit Analyst in a global organization
- Experience working in tech sector is a plus.
- Experience in compliance risk management, internal audit and due diligence.
- Experience with developing and enforcing robust compliance, risk and control policies and processes
- Experience managing and conducting internal investigations, including implementing remediation or corrective action plans.
- Experience updating and revising compliance-related, risk and controls policies and procedures and implementing a training program for employees and any required third parties.
- Knowledge and familiarity with applicable legal and regulatory frameworks, and professional standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to demonstrate empathy, confidence in judgement, and rigor in approach.
- Effective interpersonal skills, particularly in training and coaching in multi-cultural environment.
- Professional or relevant certification or industry accreditation is a plus.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.