We are looking for an experienced partner marketer to help accelerate our go-to-market strategy. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with our Partner Development team to develop compelling joint value propositions for new and existing partners, execute launch plans in our partner channels, and drive growth through co-marketing and enablement. You will develop a deep understanding of our partner needs and develop content to support and grow the relationship.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on partner marketing experience and extensive experience within SaaS companies.
As the Partner Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to build and advance TeleSign’s partner program
- Develop and execute on GTM plans for partners and channel partners
- Identify, prioritize and pursue partner marketing and co-marketing opportunities that expand awareness with customers and prospects
- Build joint value propositions and compelling messaging and positioning to empower our sales team and partner teams to drive joint opportunities
- Develop ecosystem content, collateral, and enablement together with partners including webinars, presentations, videos, case studies, one pagers, competitive intelligence, training and more
- Present and engage with customers in partnership events and webinars
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS B2B Partner and/or Product Marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced environments
- Proven ability to influence internal & external cross-functional teams
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.