In this role, the Scrum Master works closely with Engineering by interfacing with team members and stakeholder partners to build products and solutions that successfully meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Serves as Scrum Master for multiple teams with a focus on promoting Agile values and practices as well as a culture of continuous improvement
- Facilitates team ceremonies including daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Works closely with Product Manager/Product Owner and Development Lead counterparts to ensure user stories in the backlog are "development-ready" and that deliverables and timeframes are consistent with business priorities
- Tracks iteration status and resolves impediments or blocked user stories as needed
- Contributes to quarterly planning, project scheduling and release management
- Facilitates meetings and cross-team coordination to resolve dependencies, manage expectations and achieve alignment with stakeholders
- Ensures successful deliverable completion despite challenges of varying complexity
- Co-creates new ideas with the team to improve performance and productivity
- Documents processes and helps define improvements by working with teams to identify opportunities to increase efficiency
- Facilitates data-driven team analysis of metrics to identify trends and perform experiments for continuous improvement
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (preferably BSCS, BSEE or similar) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience as Scrum Master for software development teams practicing Agile/Scrum
- Demonstrated end-to-end software development life cycle (SDLC) implementation experience delivering multiple high quality, customer-facing commercial software offerings on time using Agile methodologies
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders to build strong relationships across the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to inspire continuous improvement
- Data-driven analysis skills for measuring and managing delivery
- Experience using Agile tools and proficient in Jira
- Proven organizational, time management, planning and prioritization skills
- Tech-savvy and open to learning new things
- Comfortable operating in rapidly changing environments
- Experience working as a software developer or engineer
- General project management experience
- Hands-on experience managing projects that interface with external, third-party stakeholders and vendors
- Experience working with global teams
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Ability to work with highly skilled team of software engineers.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.