TeleSign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable, and growing quickly there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
The Sales Operations Leader will drive operational excellence for our sales organization by analyzing and streamlining reporting data, providing insights, improving processes, and training team members. This person will partner with senior leaders across the Global Sales Organization to drive strategic initiatives that will shape the growth trajectory of Telesign.
The ideal candidate is at the intersection of strong strategic and analytical thinking combined with leadership skills to drive change. This person will demonstrate quick learning and an impressive history of driving results. Most importantly, this person will deliver through strong relationships and use excellent communication to reach alignment across executive teams, keep projects on track while embodying Telesign’s key values.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales and marketing departments, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, building efficient processes, delivering valuable insights and managing various sales tools.
- Own weekly forecasting meeting with the global sales teams and prepare weekly reports for the executive leadership
- Work cross functionally with teams including sales, customer success, and presales
- Create, assign, and own all compensation plans for sales and customer success
- Own territory planning, including scoring/modeling the territory and assignment to new sellers
- Assign sales enablement required for each class of sellers to be successful
- Own the capacity model to deliver annual quota while forecasting required numbers of sellers, ramp time, and attrition
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales Operations or Sales Enablement, including in a managerial role
- Must be a curious problem solver with a track record of driving sales performance and efficiency across teams
- High proficiency with Salesforce
- Experience leading training and development meetings
- Clear understanding of building and implementing integrated tech stack tools and data management systems
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- Result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfortable with autonomy as well as adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to create trusting relationships with business partners
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.