Director, Brand Marketing and Communications
Location: AZ, CA, IL, MI, MN, NV, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, WA
As the Director of Brand Marketing and Communications you will partner with executive leadership and key stakeholders to tell our story to the world. Leading a team of inhouse marketers and working with communications agencies, partners and subject matter experts, you will build our brand voice and our content & communications (AR/PR) strategy to drive awareness, demand and loyalty for TeleSign. As a world-class storyteller, you will execute the program that drives differentiated integrated campaigns, creative content that stands out from the pack, and thought leadership that challenges the status quo.
As the Director of Brand Marketing and Communications, you will:
- Define and develop our brand identity and voice and ensure its integrity through all communications, content and marketing channels.
- Develop a strategic and focused Public Relations program with our agency partner focused on industry influencers, journalists, bloggers and advocates.
- Drive the integrated campaign process and alignment with marketing leadership, channel owners and agencies to formalize campaign planning, creative briefs, strategies and tactics.
- Become a brand media powerhouse with first party content through your in-house team and third-party content producers to feed our Growth and Sales team with fresh perspectives on strategic topics and timely events.
- Ensure TeleSign is featured in key media and top industry awards and ranking by successfully managing our agency partners performance to deliver on our external communications strategy and goals.
- Manage our Analyst Relations program by developing deep relationships with analysts and influencers to position TeleSign as a leader in our domain.
- Lead, manage and develop a small in-house team, agency partners, and contributors.
- Measure, track and report the performance of brand and awareness programs.
- 10+ years experience in content marketing and/or external communications supporting enterprise SaaS organizations; a blend of agency and in-house experience preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building, managing and executing integrated content strategies that drive growth.
- Expertise leading and managing Public Relations strategy including successfully driving communications agency execution and performance.
- Experience managing Analyst Relations programs that deliver strong relationships and research inclusion.
- Adept at picking up technical topics and distilling complex information for a variety of audiences.
- Able to think critically and offer strategic and executive counsel.
- A passion for storytelling and a natural influencer that can align others to a vision and bring clarity where there is ambiguity.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more!
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.