Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, India
TeleSign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable, and growing quickly there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
The Channel Account Director wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Account Director is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Channel Account Director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. The Channel Account Director reports to the Director, WW Channel Sales.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- Attributes: Creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, competitive, positive attitude, team player, accountable, reliable, consistent, strong work ethic, focused, organized, process driven and strong drive for results
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills using PowerPoint and web conferencing
- Knowledge of cloud software services
- Security, fraud prevention, token authentication and telephony knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of and relationships with customers in CPaaS, social networking, cloud services, online payment companies, online gaming, domain registrars, lead generation, eCommerce, fraud prevention, online advertising, directory services, web portals and education a plus
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.