- Lead generation, qualification and opportunity management to contract closure.
- Presentation of our telecommunications services to a wide range of potential customers.
- Partnership with Sales Development Representative (chartered with driving lead/opportunity generation), the Routing team, and Account Managers.
- Forecast and pipeline management using CRM tools.
- Direct and partner sales required.
- Collection of product feedback, presentation of market intelligence and ideas for improvements to Product and Routing teams.
- Reporting: weekly/monthly/quarterly report out of forecasts, results, and a crisp, concise view of help needed supported by data and business impact.
- Experience in Telco industry, A2P SMS and Voice, 2FA and/or Mobile Identity and/or Fraud Prevention
- 3+ years of documented success exceeding sales targets in a similar business.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Strong presentation skills using MS PowerPoint and web conferencing.
- Strong time management skills – ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Target driven with ability to work independently.
- Interest in learning about new communications technologies.
- Knowledge of the mobile messaging market.
- Business development oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Result oriented with strong organizational skills and proactive approach.
- Self-motivated achiever with strong analytical, problem solving skills and customer focus.
- The passion and drive to deliver an exceptional level of achievement
- Experience with solution selling and/or consultative selling.
- Knowledge of and relationships with customers in enterprise mobile messaging and mobile marketing a plus.
- Knowledge of any other foreign language is a plus.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.