- Apply and develop machine learning techniques.
- Identify relevant data sources (based on internal and external data).
- Actively bring and promote new innovative ideas to develop and/or enhance company’s data/data science products/offerings.
- Analyze data for trends and patterns and interpret data with a clear business objective in mind.
- Take initiative to experiment with various technologies and tools with vision of creating innovative data-driven insights for the business.
- Implement mathematical/ML models and patterns into production by collaborating with software developers and data engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical or quantitative discipline/field.
- 2+ years industry experience in Data Science, Data Analytics, Quantitative research or Applied mathematics or 4+ years academic research experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or related discipline.
- Proficient in statistical tools/languages, such as R, Python, MATLAB… and ML methodology, techniques and algorithms.
- Excellent research skills and ability to learn new skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to consider tasks from multiple angles to produce robust analyses.
- Excellent cooperative skills and ability to work in a team environment/team player.
- Strong ability to work in an autonomous environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Serbian.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...