The Account Director, India is responsible for driving new account acquisition and upsell of existing Enterprise customers. Compensation will include a base salary and bonus structure for closing new business. Travel not expected to exceed 25%.
What you'll do
- Consultatively solution-sell the suite of TeleSign services by mapping business challenges with technology solutions
- Close net new business with named Strategic Accounts, including some of the largest web properties in the world
- Drive incremental revenue inside named Strategic Accounts by uncovering net new use cases, growing adoption of current opportunities and upselling and cross-selling additional services
- Lead generation, qualification and opportunity management to contract closure
- Partnership with Business Development Associates (chartered with driving lead/opportunity generation), Client Services (engaged for customer deployment), TeleSign partners and partner team and HQ Sales Operations team
- Forecast and pipeline management using CRM tools
- Attributes: Creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, competitive, positive attitude, team player, accountable, reliable, consistent, strong work ethic, focused, organized, process driven and strong drive for results
- Strong time management skills
- No less than 3+ years of documented success exceeding enterprise sales targets in a similar business
- Experience driving a complex sales process, project and resource management
- Reporting: weekly/monthly/quarterly report out of forecast, pipeline overview and crisp, concise view of help needed supported by data and business impact
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills using PowerPoint and web conferencing
- Knowledge of cloud software services
- Cloud, Security, fraud prevention, Identity, token authentication and/or telephony knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of and relationships with customers in social networking, cloud services, online payment companies, online gaming, domain registrars, lead generation, eCommerce, fraud prevention, online advertising, directory services, web portals and education a plus
Nice to have:
- Passion for technology, cloud, mobile, identity, security and SaaS sales;
- Excel in both personal ambition AND collaborative teamwork;
- Have excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in previous sales roles;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with the determination for excellence.
- Easily communicate the business impact of exceptional products to both technical and business customers;
- Are excited about developing sales plans to strategically grow and expand the accounts within an assigned geography;
- Have prospected and generated relationships with new customers;
- Have managed the success, adoption and expansion of existing customers;
- Have a passion for customer adoption and satisfaction.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.