BICS is connecting the world by creating reliable and secure mobile experiences anytime, anywhere. We are a leading international communications enabler, one of the key global voice carriers and the leading provider of mobile data services worldwide.
Our solutions are essential for supporting the modern lifestyle of today’s device-hungry consumer – from global mobile connectivity, seamless roaming experiences, fraud prevention and authentication, to global messaging and the Internet of Things.
Headquarters in Brussels with a strong presence in Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe and Middle East. We have regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York, San Francisco and Singapore, a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.
Pioneering into the future of Next Generation communications. We have achieved a series of World’s Firsts successes with the launch of the first LTE Roaming relation or the first VoLTE International call between Europe and Asia, to name a few.
With a diverse and multicultural team of about 600 employees, we continuously strive to provide customers with the highest level of quality, reliability and interoperability, enabling them to maximize their end-user value.
- As security SPOC inside key business projects you will be consulting and giving advice on practical implementations and security measures taking into account both the established Security Policies and guidelines and the business requirement;
- You will interact with IT development and Network engineering departments in order to identify the most optimal and balanced solution which consolidates both security and project requirements. You seek consensus and can find alternative solutions, mitigations if needed;
- You perform the necessary validation of the deliverables yourself, alternatively if needed, you will setup and coordinate the execution of External PenTests in order to validate the security of the project deliverables prior to going into production;
- You can articulate and present your observations and recommendations to project stakeholders as well as senior management;
- You will act as a contact for any ad-hoc security consultations. As a member of Corporate Security Department, you will also assist in the continuous enhancement of the BICS Security Operations Center and the processes thereof.
- You have a Master Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience and preferably 3 to 5 years of experience in the security domain (IT or Network domains are also valuable);
- You have basic knowledge of the telecom sector and the applicable technologies;
- You have practical knowledge of security systems and good knowledge of security solutions on the market eg. Firewall, DMZ, SSL/IPSec VPN, Proxy, Remote Access, PKI ...);
- You have good Application Penetration knowledge (eg. XSS, buffer overflow, URL tampering, SQL Injection, dDoS, Botnet, ...);
- You possess technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems (Windows, RHEL) and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, anti-malware solutions and desktop security tools;
- You have knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts;
- You have knowledge of and experience with identity and access management (IAM) principles, processes and tools;
- You embrace the BICS values: Think Forward, Strive for Leadership and Achieve Together. You actively interact with other team members, teams and departments. You share knowledge and information in a clear and open way;
- You are keen on working within a multi-cultural environment and you are fluent in English.
What’s in it for you?
- International environment. You will be part of an international diverse team and you will have the opportunity to make a global impact.
- Great company culture. You will be working in a dynamic working environment, driven by 3 core values: Think Forward, Strive for Leadership, and Achieve Together. We look after the well-being of our employees and organize internal events such as happy hours, sports and relaxation activities, parties, etc.
- Career development. From development plans, to trainings and internal mobility, we are committed to ensuring you have the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to maximize your potential.
- We offer an attractive salary package including:
- A competitive base salary and short-term incentives
- Comprehensive insurances including hospitalization insurance, outpatient care insurance, life insurance, disability insurance and travel insurance, fully funded by BICS
- A supplementary pension plan, fully funded by BICS
- A flexible mobility package including company car or car allowance, mobility budget for commuting, bike lease, etc
- A telco pack at home including free internet and a mobile phone
- Many other benefits such as meal and eco vouchers, 32 vacation days, homeworking possibilities, corporate discounts, …
Get a flavour of our company culture by looking at one of our videos: https://bics.com/video-gallery/