Who We Are:
Telcoin is a consumer finance company focused on providing customers with low cost, high quality financial services via blockchain technology, legacy banking, and mobile financial services infrastructure.
We are a team of telecom executives, start-up veterans, finance professionals, all-star developers and blockchain specialists looking for a DevOps Engineer in the greater Los Angeles area to manage cloud resources and accelerate the development, testing, release, and deployment of Telcoin’s production infrastructure.
What Telcoin Can Offer You:
- Competitive Compensation package; $90-110k (depending on experience), annual bonus, stock option plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – 100% employer sponsored for employee and family
- 401 (k) Plan with no vesting period
- Unlimited PTO to preserve work/life balance
- Start-up opportunity and culture
- Design, deploy, and maintain secure, scalable, and fault-tolerant systems on Kubernetes and AWS.
- Develop CI/CD pipelines for code deployment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features within set timeframes.
- At least 3 years of experience with managing Kubernetes and other cloud resources (AWS preferred)
- Strong proficiency with UNIX/Linux systems
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL and Redis
- Helm and Terraform experience a plus
- Experience managing and deploying blockchain (Ethereum preferred) nodes/resources a plus
- Great written and oral communication skills for both technical details and high-level concepts
- Eager to learn and work in a fast-paced startup environment
- BS (or MS) in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
Remote (Los Angeles area is a plus)