Telaria (NYSE: TLRA), (formerly Tremor Video), is the leading independent data-driven software platform built to monetize and manage premium video inventory with the greatest speed, control, and transparency, wherever and however audiences are watching.
If you are curious about programmatic advertising or the digital landscape of video ad-tech, and are a proven self-starter who can learn quickly and are hungry to show your value in a team environment, we have the role for you.
The Publisher Account Manager is expected to provide best in class service and operations support to their portfolio of strategic publisher partner relationships. The ideal candidate will utilize superior customer service and relationship building skills in their work with Account Management, Sales, Publisher Solutions and the Product team. They will be focused on the goals of driving effective use of the platform, growth of our customer base, supply optimization and always operate with the directive to grow revenue.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop strong relationships with some of our large scale strategic supply partners to understand their goals and financial targets to formulate holistic monetization strategy
- Execute publisher monetization strategies on a day to day basis through Telaria’s best in class VMP platform
- Partner with publisher sales to strategically grow publisher relationships including providing feedback and direction in the contract renewal process
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients including; database maintenance, some training and outreach and documentation
- Pull reporting, run basic analysis of data and provide insights to internal groups and partners based on findings
- Working closely with our programmatic demand side teams to provide the most optimal view of supply to their clients
- Manage all day-to-day administrative operations associated with publisher partners including but not limited to month end billing review
- Become an expert at platform demos, encourage the adoption of new features and provide feedback internally on client needs to drive future product conversations
- Build critical internal partnerships through outreach, customer service and effective work output
- Preferred 2+ years of publisher account management, customer support and/or ad operations experience; preferably in online advertising and digital video in particular
- General knowledge and strong understanding of the overall ad technology ecosystem (SSP, DSP, RTB, etc.), ad servers, ad formats, 3P data, and other related products
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment with keen attention to details
- Must possess strong analytical, data-driven decision-making and strategic problem-solving abilities
- Experience with RTB platforms or programmatic businesses with strong understanding of video Supply Side Platforms and knowledge of 3rd party ad serving platforms and Video Ad Serving Protocols (VAST, VPAID) is a plus
- Must have the flexibility and hunger to work on diverse projects, a curious self-starter
- Excellent communications skills, especially strong presentation skills with a knack for consultative selling
- High proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS required.
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. Benefits are highly subsidized and include medical, company paid dental, vision, employer contributed Health Savings Account, 401k matching, corporate gym discounts, pre-tax health and commuter savings, life insurance, 5 and 10-year Sabbatical programs, Discretionary Time Off (a.k.a. open vacation policy!), Paid Parental Leave, an Employee Referral Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and much more! All this is within a collaborative work environment you can personalize and topped with engaging programs like Micro-Mentorship, and Team Sports.
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.