Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) is the leading independent data-driven software platform built to monetize and manage premium video inventory with the greatest speed, control, and transparency, wherever and however audiences are watching.
Technical Operations Support is responsible for providing technical expertise and support to Telaria’s publisher partners as well as support demand clients and partner DSPs. They are the primary contact point with partners for all things technical, and in many circumstances, from the customer point of view as the default contact point for all matters. They must also possess acute business acumen to properly present Telaria’s perspective, positions, and requirements to customers in ways that protect Telaria’s interests and business goal, while respectfully and carefully understanding the business needs and goals of our customers.
He or she is responsible for all aspects of an integration efforts including:
- Delivery of Telaria’s documentation, and provision of advice and consulting, as needed thereon to partners and customers.
- Being involved in publisher pitch process, new publisher on-boarding, testing, recommendations around and implementation of supply set-up, on-going trouble shooting, publisher training, proactive recommendations
- Detailed analysis of partner documentation
- Building relationships with technical and business contacts on demand and supply side, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor on all aspects of the video ecosystem
- Providing expert level guidance to DSPs and Publishers on the Telaria SSP console; knowing our offering’s full potential to be able to advise on the best technical solutions.
- Working alongside demand team to identify and troubleshoot buy-side issues and recommending solutions to all parties involved
- Passing on requirements and recommendations into SSP product team to ensure that the platform remains best in class and meets the needs of our publishers
- Providing internal support to the team, identifying processes which can drive efficiency, communicating to stakeholders and putting into effect
- Maintaining and developing internal tools to help automate tasks and simplify reporting
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Ad Serving Ecosystem (DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Exchanges, Networks, ad servers, etc.)
- Knowledge of Video Ad Serving Protocols (VAST, VPAID) and RTB protocols
- Knowledge of the ad tech platforms and programmatic operations
- Understanding of user identification mechanisms and processes (match table approaches, cookies, IFA, etc.)
- The ability to articulate and address complex technical requirements, ideas and solutions to both technical and commercially focused people internally and externally
- A curiosity and aptitude for working within new technologies
- Self-motivator to thrive and multi-task in a start-up environment; to proactively recognise and address problems
- Comfortable in meetings and presentations, presenting new platform functionality and asking questions to better understand publisher needs
- Knowledge and experience working with complex advertising reporting and analysis systems and tools is preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with ad servers of Freewheel, Google, or Spotx in Ad Ops roles is preferred
- Inexhaustible drive and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible, team orientated collaborator
- Degree qualified
- Strong customer service
Compensation and Benefits
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. We offer a flexible work environment, that includes team lunches, a family atmosphere, office closure for the Christmas break, and 20 paid vacation days. All this is within a collaborative work environment in Singapore, topped with ongoing professional development and access to leadership.
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.