On April 1, 2020, Rubicon Project and Telaria, Inc. merged to create one company. The combined company will rebrand as one in the coming months. In the interim, each company will operate under its existing brand name. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will remain NYSE: RUBI.
As an Account Manager, Private Marketplaces you will be joining a growing programmatic client services team responsible for providing private marketplace support to all demand partners integrated with Telaria. You will work closely with Business Development, Sales and Technical Account Management teams to grow our private marketplace business.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Act as day to day private marketplace owner for internal Sales and Account Management teams
- Responsible for driving holistic monetization and yield management across all forms of PMPs
- Work with demand teams to field RFPs/RFIs and develop strategic, creative proposals for clients
- Focus on packaging, strategy, evangelizing and driving internal and external demand for PMP inventory
- Partner with Pricing / Yield and Product Marketing teams to create new strategic PMP packages and to provide appropriate bid guidance and pricing using market knowledge
- Troubleshoot any Deal ID set up and delivery issues in a timely fashion
- Partner closely with premium publishers and their programmatic business development teams to help drive incremental private deals
- Present new inventory opportunities to DSPs, Agencies and Agency Trading Desks in tandem with Account Management
- Own monthly optimization processes to streamline PMP packages and maximize yield
- Mentor and serve PMP subject matter expert and knowledge base for internal and external clients
- Work efficiently in a matrix environment with Product, Engineering, Publisher Sales, Technical Account Management, Sales, Agency Development and Account Management
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university.
- Understanding of SSPs, DSPs, RTBs, Agency Trading Desks, Private Marketplaces
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital advertising
- 1+ years in a programmatic role at an agency, trading desk, publisher or technology company is a plus
- Analytical skills combined with great problem solving abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies and platforms
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, and PowerPoint
Perks and Benefits:
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. Benefits are highly subsidized and include medical, company paid dental, vision, employer contributed Health Savings Account, 401k matching, corporate gym discounts, pre-tax health and commuter savings, life insurance, 5 and 10-year Sabbatical programs, Discretionary Time Off (a.k.a. open vacation policy!), Paid Parental Leave, an Employee Referral Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and much more! All this is within a collaborative work environment you can personalize and topped with engaging programs like Micro-Mentorship, and Team Sports.
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.