On April 1, 2020, Rubicon Project and Telaria, Inc. merged to create one company. The combined company will rebrand as one in the coming months. In the interim, each company will operate under its existing brand name. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will remain NYSE: RUBI.
The Client Partner is key role within the Telaria’s Agency & Brand Relations team, responsible for helping drive agency & brand spend on the Telaria Video Management Platform. This person will be a strong partner to the Agency & Brand sellers as well as to the different operational organizations supporting the team. He or she will have a deep knowledge of the agency ecosystem, its players and the best way to create win-win relationships with agency and trading desk partners. This is a hands-on role and the ideal candidate will be expected to drive bottom line results through innovative partner development and account management. He/she will report into the VP, Agency and Brand Relations.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordination and support of the Agency sales team with RFP, RFI completion and response and other pre-sales support
- Partner with Demand Operations and Business Intelligence teams to unlock revenue optimizations with the goal of growing platform spend
- Lead campaign management responsibilities with agencies and brands
- Help manage agency adoption and use of Telaria’s Buyer platform
- Partner with sales to evangelize and promote Telaria VMP partner inventory to agency trading desks
- Partner with the platform and publisher sales team to create unified sales messages
What we are looking for:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in account management, client service or relevant roles in sales and/or ad operations
- Strong understanding of the programmatic, ad serving and supply-side ecosystems
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Familiarity with online video and broadcast advertising, with an emphasis on OTT and CTV
- Knowledge of the agency holding company, ATD and buy-side structure preferred
- Experience communicating complex solutions in a digestable manner
- High integrity and trust builder with clients
- Works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates cross-functionally, and builds alignment around goals and objectives
Perks and Benefits:
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. Benefits are highly subsidized and include medical, company paid dental, vision, employer contributed Health Savings Account, 401k matching, corporate gym discounts, pre-tax health and commuter savings, life insurance, 5 and 10-year Sabbatical programs, Discretionary Time Off (a.k.a. open vacation policy!), Paid Parental Leave, an Employee Referral Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and much more! All this is within a collaborative work environment you can personalize and topped with engaging programs like Micro-Mentorship, and Team Sports.
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.